Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Sickness = Photos by Tash

This fall, we have been bombarded with germ, bugs, sickness, ickiness, snot, etc. Everyone is currently healthy-Praise the Lord!- & we're trying to stay positive: the girls' immune systems are building up & everyday of yuck now will make them stronger plus less yuck later.

Unfortunately, sickness means staying home means CABIN FEVER for all, especially mommy! During one of these lovely homebound days, I stumbled upon a too cool, free app (thanks kevin!) that allows me to make my everyday jane pictures less mundane & pretty awesome! My picture taking ability is probably the equivalent of one of our girls. I really try, but i lack that natural picture taking ability that some, becca & cindi, have.

Anywho- these are some pictures on this cabin fever week & I kicked it back old school with some. my oh my have the girls grown & changed~ even stella in her short 9 months!
Stella James rubbing her face as she falls asleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment