Sunday, May 2, 2010

When two became one



(alaska 2003 & 2009)
exactly seven years ago, i was practicing walking down the aisle. how can a moment in time feel like a lifetime ago but also just like it was yesterday? Precious skylar, piper, & stella would have never been without that magical & blessed may 3, 2003. they are just one of the many, many reasons why i love my sweet stephen b, my garage band king. it amazes me how much we've grown together & how so many things have remained the same. i think back to all our first encounters & how all of them had gone awry...until we finally got on the same page :) oh am i ever blessed! he loves me so! as do I! with all the wonderful things that my husband has done for me, the greatest was before i was his wife...before i was even promised to be his some day...my prince lead me to my King! i love his passion for me, the girls, & especially Christ! here's to the next seven years....

1 comment:

  1. Thank God we met the boys we did at Baylor! Your marriage is such an example and testimony to us. I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete